Sunday

Why a Stitching Blog?

From as far back as I can remember I have had a needle and thread in my hand. As a young girl, the women and girls in my family from generations would gather often to stitch. We called it "Stitch 'n' Chatter". It is one of the greatest memories I have!

Now I am a mom of 8 kids and still enjoy sewing and stitching. I have added an embroidery machine to my list of skills but still enjoy the hand sewing as well! I can sew a variety of things from clothing to crafts so there will be lots of variety here! On this blog, I thought it would be fun to showcase some of my recent craft projects and share some of what I sell on Etsy.com!

Thanks for visiting! Enjoy your time here! And, don't forget to leave comments so I know what you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment